Meet the Attorneys
The lawyers at Mastando & Artrip are dedicated to providing personal legal representation to individuals and businesses in Huntsville and Madison County. They understand that navigating the legal landscape can be confusing, and they are prepared to do all that they can to help you understand your rights and options.
Given their diverse backgrounds, Mastando & Artrip offer legal services in a wide-array of areas, including Huntsville personal injury, consumer class actions, discrimination and employment law, government contracts and regulation, business formation and restructuring.
Mr. Artrip has represented plaintiffs in a variety of cases involving: Consumer class actions against companies, civil litigation involving commercial and business fraud. Also, Mr. Artrip has represented the survivors and victims of accidents in a wide range of claims.
Mr. Mastando’s legal background sets him apart. He’s served as an attorney in the federal government, in private practice, and as in-house counsel. He’s been a Vice President and Assistant General Counsel for large, publicly-traded companies in Alabama and New York. From litigation to business deals to regulatory compliance, Mr. Mastando’s legal experience and acumen are unmatched.
The breadth of Ms. Mastando’s experience representing both businesses and individuals in employment law, corporate law, and personal injury law matters provides a unique perspective and the ability to assess and handle a variety of matters for an individual or a company from all possible angles to obtain the best and most cost-effective result for her clients.
In The News
- Local Woman Suing ATT Accuses Company of Throttling Data
- Alabama woman sues AT&T over ‘data throttling’
- Alabama ‘rape bait’ case heard in federal appeals court
- Understanding your pay and what to do if there’s an issue with it
- Madison County policy allowed Sparkman Middle ‘bait’ rape to happen
- Justice Department sides with 14-year-old girl raped while serving as ‘bait’ in middle school sting
- Lawsuit accuses school officials of negligence in assault case
- A&M Executive VP files lawsuit over reputation
- DOJ sides with student sexually assaulted at Sparkman Middle School
- Class-action suit filed against U.S. Space & Rocket Center