Mr. Artrip represents individuals injured both economically and physically. Over the past several years, Mr. Artrip has represented plaintiffs from all over the United States in a variety of consumer class actions against companies that have deceived and/or discriminated against their customers. He also represents the survivors and victims of accidents in a wide range of claims including car and truck accidents, workplace accidents, accidents resulting from defective construction, and medical-related cases including nursing home abuse and neglect. Mr. Artrip also provides representation in civil litigation involving business and commercial fraud.
Mr. Artrip has been a guest lecturer at legal education seminars and is a member of the Executive Board of the Alabama Association for Justice. He is also a member of the Huntsville and Alabama Bar Associations, and the American Association for Justice. He has worked on personal injury cases in counties throughout Alabama and Tennessee and class actions in California, New York, Ohio, Illinois, Alabama, North Carolina and Mississippi. Mr. Artrip volunteers in community service projects dedicated to aiding underprivileged and injured persons including the AAC - The Davis Clinic and the American Lung Association.
- Williams v. Nat. Sec. Ins. Co., 237 F.R.D.685 (M.D.Ala. 2006)
- Bradford v. Rent-A-Center East, Inc., 346 F.Supp.2d 1203 (M.D.Ala. 2004)
- Rogers v. Tyson, 308 F.3d 785 (7th Cir. 2002)
Education & Associations
- J.D., The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, Alabama, 1988
- B.A., University of Alabama, Huntsville, Alabama, 1994
- Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice Alabama, 1998
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Alabama Trial Lawyers Association Executive Board Member
- Huntsville Bar Association
- Alabama Bar Association